Reserve your tent or RV camp site today!
- Small group camp sites: 6 – 10 people
- Large group camp sites: 10+ people
- Small Group Reservation (Per day)
- Large Group Reservation (Per day)
Group Camping Sites
Canyonlands Needles Outpost is a campground at the entrance of the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park in southeast Utah. The Needles Outpost combines the fun of rustic camping spots with a few modern conveniences. The Needles Outpost can accommodate both RVs and tents.
Visitors staying with us will be put to bed to warm desert sounds and wake up to a symphony of natural morning light shining on the Needles of Canyonlands National Park.
- General store
- A private safe campground with flush toilets and showers