Reserve your group camp site today!
- Reservations available for 1-7 days
- Located 1.5 miles from the Canyonlands National Park visitor’s center
- 1-Day Reservation
- 2-Day Reservation
- 3-Day Reservation
- 4-Day Reservation
- 5-Day Reservation
- 6-Day Reservation
- 7-Day Reservation
Tent and RV Camping Sites
Canyonlands Needles Outpost is a dry campground at the entrance of the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park in southeast Utah, just a mile and a half from the visitor’s center. The Needles Outpost combines the fun of rustic, primitive camping spots with a few modern conveniences.
The Needles Outpost can accommodate both RVs and tents. We do not reserve specific sites, and they are all first-come, first-served. Reserving a site guarantees you one. All sites are dirt pads. We only specify RV and tent sites so we know the sizes of RVs staying with us ahead of time.
This is a quiet, private family campground with a bathhouse that has flush toilets and token-operated showers. We have Camping Rental Items (tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, cots, and coolers) available if you call ahead to reserve them. Visitors staying with us fall asleep the quiet desert and wake up to natural morning light shining on the Needles of the Canyonlands National Park.
- 86 Octane gasoline with NO ethanol
- General store where we sell firewood, ice, cold drinks, ice cream, camping supplies, camp food, snacks, and toiletries
- All sites include a fire pit and a picnic table
- No water or power hookups