READ EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR CAMPGROUND UPON BOOKING, WE ARE VERY FAR OUT, OFF THE BEATEN PATH & IT IS WISE TO KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. ALL RULES ARE EITHER FOR THE RESPECT OF THE OWNERS AND FELLOW CAMPERS OR TO PROTECT AND PRESERVE THE LAND.
ONLY BOOK THIS IF YOU CAN MAKE IT BY 8PM CHECK IN. WE CLOSE OUR STORE AT 6PM. PLEASE TAKE NOTE IF TRAVELING THROUGH ARIZONA, THEY ARE ON A DIFFERENT TIME ZONE THAN US IN THE SPRING AND SUMMER MONTHS BE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT UTAH TIME IS FOR YOUR TRAVELS SO YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 8pm AT THE ABSOLUTE LATEST & ABLE TO KEEP YOUR RESERVATION. PRINT OUT OR SCREEN SHOT WRITTEN DIRECTIONS TO OUR STORE.
1. ALL GUESTS MUST STOP AT THE STORE TO CHECK IN.
2. APPROACH THE STORE PARKING LOT GOING OUR STRICT 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT, CONT. SPEED LIMIT ALL THROUGHOUT THE CAMPGROUND.
3. QUIET TIME is 9pm – 9am INCLUDING GENERATORS TO BE TURNED OFF AT THIS TIME & BRIGHT LIGHTS OFF as well since we are a designated dark sky, excellent for astrophotography.
4. NO MUSIC ANY TIME OF DAY. No acoustic guitars.
5. DOGS MUST be on a LEASH at ALL Times, picked up after & NO DOGS INSIDE BUILDINGS, or tied up outside buildings.
6. Guests must ask the front desk attendant during open hours if you wish to extend your stay. DO NOT leave a note telling us you are extending, this could cause us to overbook.
7. DO NOT leave food or trash, water bottles, styrofoam coolers, or cardboard boxes out unattended due to the opportunistic Ravens that reside here on the property.
8. NO VANDALIZING THE PROPERTY OF ANY KIND. No marking up the red rocks in any way ie: painting, chiseling, drawing etc., YOU WILL BE EVICTED, TURNED IN & FINED! Please stay off the cryptobiotic soil crust & out of the pot holes and puddles to keep life living. NO THROWING ROCKS!!!
9. NO HAMMOCKS!!! ABSOLUTELY NO HANGING ANYTHING FROM THE TREES, ie: hammocks, trash bags, or clothing. We have found hanging hammocks, clothes lines, trash bags etc. caused damage to our trees. We will be installing poles for hanging hammocks in the near future. Free standing hammocks are acceptable.
10. ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING OR DRIVING OFF ROADS, THROUGH OTHER SITES OR UP THE ROCKS.
11. Do Not Move Fire-pits or Picnic Tables!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12. Must leave site clean, including the fire pit (no trash is left behind).
13. Keep fires small, burn only wood, paper & cardboard. NO burning trash!!!!
14. You must communicate with us if you wish to move sites.
15. Check out time is 11:00am. Late check outs must be approved ahead of time.